‘In Texas, children attending school in the Northside Independent School District will be required to carry RFID chipped cards while on campus. The 6,000 students’ movements will be monitored by faculty, in a pilot program that hopes to expand to tracking all students in the 12 districts.
Principal Wendy Reyes of Jones Middle School, explains:
It’s going to give us the opportunity to track our students in the building. They may have been in the nurse’s office, or the counselor’s office, or vice principal’s office, but they were markedly absent from the classroom because they weren’t sitting in the class. It will help us have a more accurate account of our attendance.
Schools being the intended beta-test ground for social conditioning, is using RFID chips to track students as cattle is monitored on a ranch; impeding on their privacy and dignity.
RFID technology is furthered by corporations like Proteus Biomedical that have developed the microchip that is activated by human stomach acids, embeds into the lining of the stomach and remotely sends information collected through sensors about the environment. These transmission can be syphoned to the internet, a doctor’s office via computer or any intercepting entity.’
- goldenplatform reblogged this from anti-propaganda
- emptyblueprints likes this
- feedthecrows reblogged this from myheadisweak
- feedthecrows likes this
- spam420 reblogged this from anti-propaganda
- afourtyseven likes this
- agodofbecoming reblogged this from anti-propaganda
- agodofbecoming likes this
- i-l-lusive likes this
- paselarock reblogged this from anti-propaganda
- paselarock likes this
- sonneneis likes this
- floppytittedebonyprincess reblogged this from anti-propaganda
- kelly-black reblogged this from anti-propaganda
- automatonoverride likes this
- skyghe reblogged this from anti-propaganda
- 7buses reblogged this from anti-propaganda
- anonymous-rebel likes this
- anti-propaganda posted this