‘A French secret serviceman acting on the express orders of Nicolas Sarkozy is suspected of murdering Colonel Gaddafi, it was sensationally claimed today.
He is said to have infiltrated a violent mob mutilating the captured Libyan dictator last year and shot him in the head.
The motive, according to well-placed sources in the North African country, was to stop Gaddafi being interrogated about his highly suspicious links with Sarkozy, who was President of France at the time.
Other former western leaders, including ex British Prime Minister Tony Blair, were also extremely close to Gaddafi, visiting him regularly and helping to facilitate multi-million pounds business deals.
Sarkozy, who once welcomed Gaddafi as a ‘brother leader’ during a state visit to Paris, was said to have received millions from the Libyan despot to fund his election campaign in 2007.’
(Source: Daily Mail)
- ilikemygrungelikeilikemysteak likes this
- andryushacx reblogged this from anti-propaganda
- andryushacx likes this
- anunnakisinombre69 reblogged this from stonedpervert
- thesupremeruler likes this
- dom72 reblogged this from pauseandquestion
- dom72 likes this
- pauseandquestion reblogged this from anti-propaganda
- stonedpervert reblogged this from anti-propaganda
- agodofbecoming reblogged this from anti-propaganda
- wakemeupdeer reblogged this from anti-propaganda and added:
- jipc likes this
- animalfreak11 reblogged this from anti-propaganda
- dancingshoesscorchedfeet likes this
- thunderwingmatrix reblogged this from anti-propaganda
- thunderwingmatrix likes this
- anti-propaganda posted this