‘Britain’s bankers and other finance workers scooped £13billion in bonuses last year as the rest of the country struggled to make ends meet, official figures revealed yesterday.
Critics accused bankers of ‘living in a parallel universe’, making vast sums despite their involvement in causing the financial crisis which is causing pain for millions of ordinary workers.
The figures, from the Office for National Statistics, reveal how bonuses paid to workers in the finance and insurance sector have rocketed over the last decade.
Raking it in: While most families tightened the purse-strings last year, Britain’s bankers and other finance workers gained £13billion in bonuses’
- creditcomplex likes this
- fromstarstostarfish likes this
- 7odoud reblogged this from themindislimitless
- themindislimitless reblogged this from theyoungradical
- cortibah reblogged this from realworldnews
- climate-changing likes this
- cortibah likes this
- realworldnews reblogged this from mochente
- mochente reblogged this from theyoungradical
- delakins reblogged this from theyoungradical
- ifeelubro reblogged this from theyoungradical
- theyoungradical reblogged this from spam420
- spam420 reblogged this from anti-propaganda
- psychedeliceclectic reblogged this from anti-propaganda
- anti-propaganda posted this