'Why is cupric sulfate — a known herbicide, fungicide and pesticide — being used in infant formula? And why is it displayed proudly on product labels as a presumably nutritious ingredient?
Used to kill fungus, aquatic plants and roots of plants, parasitic infections in aquarium fish and snails, as well as algae and bacteria such as Escherichia coli, cupric sulfate hardly sounds fit for human consumption, much less for infants.
Indeed, infants are all too often looked at as “miniature adults” from the perspective of toxicological risk assessments, rather than what they are: disproportionately (if not exponentially) more susceptible to the adverse effects of environmental exposures. Instead of reducing or altogether eliminating avoidable infant chemical exposures (the precautionary principle), the chemical industry-friendly focus is always on determining “an acceptable level of harm” – as if there were such at thing!’
ALTERNATIVE NEWS / ACTIVISM / ANARCHISM / FRINGE SCIENCE / ESOTERICA
This is just information, do with it what you will. Research it and contextualise it for yourself.
ALWAYS CHECK THE SOURCE/SOURCES.......
SECONDARY BLOG RUN BY; http://iheartvlcers.tumblr.com/